- Our Voluntary Medicare Concierge program helps eligible members navigate Medicare
- Includes medical and prescription drug insurance for Medicare-eligible members
- Private Medicare Exchange plus access to Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D, and Medicare Advantage plans
- Trained Medicare Benefit Specialists provide consultative advice and guidance
A Valuable Resource
Baby boomers are aging into Medicare eligibility at a rate of more than 10,000 per day and many are not prepared to make the proper health benefits decisions they will face. Amwins' Voluntary Medicare Concierge program offers individuals a valuable resource, helping them understand Medicare and providing guidance to help them secure proper medical and prescription drug insurance.
Our Medicare Concierge program exclusively offers a private Medicare Exchange platform which provides access to individual Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage plans available throughout the country. We can help every eligible member secure a plan that meets both their financial goals and health needs.
Multiple Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans are available on the exchange including the nation's largest providers:
- AARP Medicare Plans from UnitedHealthcare
- Gerber Life Insurance
Concierge Service and Compassionate Care
Highly trained Amwins Benefit Specialists will provide consultative advice, answering questions and providing guidance based on the member's unique needs. This greatly reduces the need for members to make complex decisions on their own, or to rely on family members who also have little experience in this area. Our Benefit Specialists personally help retirees navigate Medicare, review their options and help determine the best option available.
Amwins is an expert in retiree healthcare administration with 25+ years experience and more than 1,000 employer group clients including extensive national and regional associations.